Thursday, July 22, 2010

..a weirdo

last night i was setting my alarm for this morning[afternoon], and i got kind of annoyed with one of my 'quirks' (you'll see why).. so i started thinking about some of the weird things that i do and how stupid they are! i figured i'd write them down, so i'll list them here and share my stupid little quirks with you :)

- when i set my alarm, the numbers in the time have to add up to 3, 4, 7 or 11.. for example: 9:02am, 12:01am, etc etc.

- i wet my toothbrush before and after i put the toothpaste on, then proceed to brush my teeth for like five minutes... that's kind of normal for some people, i guess, haha

- every time i pull into my driveway, i take my seat belt off at the same moment/spot when i'm pulling up to the top of the hill before i get in the garage... even though my car yells at me and makes an annoying sound when the car is moving and my seat belt isn't on.

- i eat my food one 'item' at a time.. for example: chicken first, then carrots, then potatoes. and i never mix my food together. or if i'm eating fast food, i'll eat the fries first then the chicken, unless it's arby's, then i eat the chicken then the fries...

- this one is super weird and really hard to explain... when i'm watching tv, i constantly look at the time on the cable box below the tv, and i trace the numbers with my toes over and over again. it even annoys me that i do it, but i can't stop.. and when i'm laying down to go to sleep, i'll write out words and stuff with my toes.. it's so random! like, i'll picture the word in my head and just move my feet in thin air like i'm writing it, except i don't use my fingers, haha.. i do this compulsively and it doesn't stop until i fall asleep, haha

- i simplify my life almost obsessively. i clean out my purse all the time. and i'm always organizing something so i can get rid of stuff... i'll clean out my closet or drawers a few times a month and always find things to throw out. i could probably pack all of my things in about 10 minutes because it's all so organized and i hardly own anything, haha...

- when i'm reading an article or long post online, i constantly click around random places with my mouse and highlight text and click off of it and highlight something else. i don't pay attention to what i'm highlighting, because i'm reading, but i just highlight random blocks of text and click off and highlight more really fast.. that one's kind of difficult to understand unless you see me do it, ha..

so i guess that's all i can think of for now... please tell me you have some weird quirks, too?? =/ haha!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I kind of the do the same thing when I am reading a long article on the internet. What I do though is that I click the beginning of the paragraph and I just highlight as I read so as to not lose myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do a lot of the same things...like the thing about the numbers and the one about highlighting random words...so you're not that weird :P

    ReplyDelete