Thursday, September 16, 2010

eastbound and down ...except not really.

well, i'm painting my nails so i suppose it's time for another blog update :) again, i keep putting off blogging because i always feel like i have nothing interesting to say.. so here goes some randomosity for the week :D

i have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the past few days getting ready for a ten day visit to see mi madre in the volunteer state! i can't tell you how excited i've been for the past month or two to take this trip! i miss her, my aunts, my sister and niece so much and i'm uber jealous of the time they get to spend together in the tennessee hills! especially during this time of year! which glides me right into my next subject.. the weather! ohhh how i'm loving it! it's getting to be that time of the year when you can drive around with the windows down and take in the crisp air and warm sunshine without having a heat stroke! i guess i more so prefer cooler temperatures, but i can settle with this transition period... and again with my fantastic transitions! i guess the weather change has sent me into 'cold mode' :( which sucks! i've been so pumped for this trip and now all of a sudden, for the first time this year, i get a cold! it hasn't really gone full force yet, i've just been having that feeling of yucky in the back of my throat when you know you're about to get the sniffles and sick voice.. which i love by the way! (sick voice, that is) ..anyway! i've been trying to drink hella OJ to get my vitamin C up.. but mi padre got orange juice "with juicy bits of orange" from the grocery store! YUCK! ugh.. i hate pulp! i even tried to strain it through a paper towel so i could have some 'pulp-less' OJ, but it was a no go =/ i guess we'll see how my attempts work out in the next few days..

anyway! it's time to paint the nails on my right hand, so i need to get back into full concentration mode ;) haha! y'all wish me and bailey jane a safe trip and pray she doesn't hate me for shoving her in her crate for four hours in the back seat!


and this week i'm wearing revlon's "plum seduction".. love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment