Friday, November 5, 2010

turkish delight...

okay, so.. i wish i had more stuff to blog about =/ my life just isn't all that interesting, and i'm just not all that talented, haha! if you'd like to hear me complain about football, or review nail polish/make up items, i could totes mcgoats do some of that! haha :D basically.. my life has been truckin' on, as per usual. i've decided that living close to God is pretty much the right way to go, and i'd enjoy making that happen... i don't know, i've been really thankful lately. i mean, i'm always thankful, but it's kind of crazy to me to see the things my God has done for me and placed before me. "he's the man!" -in the words of my new favorite baseball player, b.weez ;) haha!
it's getting chili lately, and i'm super diggin' it! i'm very much excited for thanksgiving and Christmassss! :D i'd also really like to go hunting this winter! shoot me a nice buck and then take my picture with it! HAHA! oh yes.. and speaking of Christmas (yeah?), i'ma put together the beginning of my Christmas wish list.. i never really have a list, nor ask for anything in particular, but i've had my heart on some things recently and figure i'll just put them here for my own records ... ;) ;) HA!

okay, very first.. this cutesie bootsie sideways cross necklace! it's so adorable on, and i've really been into tiny delicate necklaces.. love this! and it's only $26 bucks! not so bad! :) and it's from etsy, power to the little people!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60647719/new-cz-cubic-zirconia-sideways-cross


oh my goodness... this will forever and always be on my christmas list! the best scent known to man. burberry london! or.. i think it's now known as the burberry original scent? i don't know.. but it's amazing, i love it to death!


okay.. NARS lip gloss in 'turkish delight'.. this is only on here because i could never bring myself to spend $24 on a tube of lip gloss, but i want it really really bad! haha!! :)


and for my outrageous (and not serious) item.. the 'love' collection by sydney evan.. i adore this necklace and ring! but i can't wrap my head around why the hell they are $620 each! yeah! $620! wtf?! if anything, i'd like to have the ring.. but that's still nuts!!
http://www.thecurrentcustom.com/lovejewelry.html


and also, bailey jane would like a doggie sweater :) poor girl! she gets so cold at night in the winter! i need to get her some little doggie jammies! ahhhh, cute! lol :)

i dunno, i never really ask for anything except money for Christmas... which i end up blowing at ulta! i'm so obsessed with beauty products.. it's bad! and oh my bananas! on a completely random note, i've also been having the most INSANE dreams lately! no joke! i can't even begin to describe the movie dreams i've been having.. honestly! when i remember dreams, i remember pictures in my head, and these stories and things are just so detailed and OUT THERE that i would appear to be completely out of my head if i told you! just ask heather! i tried to explain one to her last night! haha :)

i hope everyone has a nice cold day! until next time, i guess... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment