Wednesday, June 23, 2010

..someone who feels the need to post 25 random things about themself :)

okay, so.. i'm one of those people who's addicted to the lame surveys and "tag, you're it" notes on facebook. i figured here would be as good of a place as any to share 25 things about myself..
so here goes :)

1. i'm 100% honest, 98% of the time..
2. i rarely capitalize letters, because i think lowercase letters are prettier than capital ones :)
3. i love my dog like my own child, no seriously.. and we snuggle at night, she's the little spoon, haha!!
4. i'm a dreamer.. i always have super interesting and vivid dreams, at least two or three a night or every time i sleep. i love sleep because i love my dreams, even the nightmares, which are rare :) my dreams are like movies, with plots and everything, sometimes i'm in the movie and sometimes i'm just watching it.
5. i was born and raised and always will be a georgia football fan, i hate everything orange.
6. however, peyton manning is still one of my most favorite people ever!!
7. i'm agoraphobic/GAD
8. you have no idea how easily i could spend thousands of dollars on hair/make up/beauty products! <3
9. i'm blessed.
10. 99.9% of the time, i can tell when a person is dishonest, shady or fake.. 'cause you can't bullshit a bullshitter :)
11. 311 is my happy music <3
12. i'm 22, but my mind is 33.. ish ..sometimes :)
13. i love people who know when and how to speak their mind, who don't bother with beating around the bush and expect the same from others.
14. there's a little (okay kinda big) part of me that just wants to be taken care of forever.. i'm not down with feminism, you be the man and do manly things, and i'll be the woman and stay home and take care of girly things :) ..that's like my dream, hahaha
15. buuuut if i do have to work, i think i'd like working as a therapist or counselor, psychologist style. i think the best therapists know from experience and can relate well to any client's issues.. and that is all me! haha :)
16. 'pineapple express' never fails to crack me up!!
17. and no, i have never in my life ever smoked weed.
18. i will continue arguing even after i realize i'm wrong.. but me and wrong don't meet up very often ;)
19. i'm obsessed with 'deadliest catch' on discovery channel.. it's my total favorite and i could watch the same episode a million times!!
20. my ultimate goal in life is just to be completely happy :)
21. i'm into just about every genre of music.. i like music for me, not for anyone else, i don't care if everyone and their mom knows about the song and it plays on the radio 78 times a day, if i like the song, i like the song.. anyone else's opinion of music doesn't have anything to do with what i like.
22. having said that ..i think classic/soft/southern rock might always be my favorite. music will never be made as big or as great as it used to be. also.. i think bob seger is super underrated! =( hahaha
23. i'm eternally grateful for my parents raising me in church.
24. i have seen 17 seasons of 'the real world' in their entirety.. and i have no idea how!
25. i made it through twelve and a half years of schooling without ever knowing anything solid about pronouns, prepositional phrases or any of your other basic english/grammar stuff.. i know what a noun is, and what a verb is (but only because of those verb.com commercials) and that's about it. and honestly, i don't reallly remember much of anything i learned in high school at all other than how to make hemp necklaces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment