Sunday, August 8, 2010

..a ninja time killer

random things are on my mind. and i just so happen to be waiting for my nails to dry before i hop into bed. blog ensues...


i painted my nails 're-fresh mint' by china glaze... which means they are mint green :) except only my left hand is right now, because i don't feel like painting my right hand before i go to bed....

polo black is the best effing cologne ever. and it forces me to visit boys just so i can smell like polo black when i get home :)

redbox is my new bff.

i really enjoy real people. who know when and how to speak their mind.

anderson silva got beat for 23 minutes tonight... he got lucky and chael tapped with two minutes left in round 5 ..dangit!

only 28 days until college football season. the absolute best time of year. i can't explain how excited i am to be happy all week waiting for every saturday!

'you've seen the butcher' by the deftones is hot hot hot.

you can't bullshit a bullshitter, and i'm the champ.

if it is hot outside, and ice cold inside your car, and your windshield fogs up... how do you 'unfog' it? with cold or hot air? i just end up turning on my windshield wipers.. =/

tall southern gentlemen are my weakness :) too bad i don't know any.... ha!

before i die, i want to see bob seger and 311 live. and probably a few more... but those are at the top of the list :)

i forgot i wanted to skydive... i really need to get on that!!


fin.

**this is a reminder to myself to blog about things i've been thinking about wanting to do in the next few years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment